The terms We / Us / Our / Company individually and collectively refer to TASTY THRILLS LLP and the terms 'Visitor' 'Customer' refer to the users.
All the content including textual, graphical or animated appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
In general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
RP’s Pizzeria may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you intentionally do following actions.
• Make online order from website or mobile app
• Participate in promotion or survey
• Subscribe on mailing list
• Register in loyalty program
• Apply for job from our career page
• Fill up inquiry form of Franchise
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
RP’s Pizzeria does not store any of your credit card details.
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or Trojan horse to the Website, overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing, or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.shoutlo.com or their breach of the terms .
Visitor / Customer agrees that neither Company nor its Subsidiary, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service, goods, information, data, purchased, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
• Company reserve the right to alter/ withdraw/ extend any offers/ promotions at any time without giving any prior notice & without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• Offer/ promotions subject to Force Majeure conditions.
• All disputes related to any offers/ promotions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of court of Ahmedabad only.
• Any offer cannot be combined with other offer or discount.
• Price exclusive of applicable taxes.
• All listed prices are exclusive of applicable taxes.